Anyone else having trouble with Verizon?

I can't send or recieve texts, or make phone calls. And of course customer service is closed. Ugh. Is it just me or is anyone else dealing with this?

sunshineemommy

Asked by sunshineemommy at 11:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Technology

• Did you lapse on paying the bill?
    Anonymous

• No, my bill is paid. :)
    sunshineemommy

Comment by sunshineemommy (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have had problems with my texts not going though the last couple of days. I have to resend them a few times before they actually go through but I have had any problems recieving/making calls or recieving texts
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• its fine out here in Wa. Although now that you mention a friend wasn't able to leave a voice mail yesterday, it just rang and rang.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I was but Ihad to get a new battery and then that didn't help any either. I think that we need some help with these problems.
    auntie335

Answer by auntie335 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree. Customer service is no help and I can't wait until my contract is up!
    sunshineemommy

Comment by sunshineemommy (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You need to get ahold of Tech Support. If they can't troubleshoot it by the phone, they will send you a replacement in the mail. You keep the battery and switch to another phone like you have. How old is your phone? Be sure you call from another phone so you can do what you need to do to the phone that you're calling about. I hope this helps.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• try turning your phone off and on.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Have you ever called *228 from the phone to reset the roaming capabilities? Cleared out the cache operations?
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 8:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• or tried pulling the battery? Do you ever power it down or is it on all the time?
    love2snorkel70