Umm did I do it too soon. Or is it right on time

last period was the 19th next period is due the 17th. I took a test this morning and it was NEGATIVE :( Im thinking that it could be wrong and that i am pregnant because i have not been feeling like myself lately, im tiard all the time, i have headaches more than ever, im getting a cold or something that i can not get rid of. I got one of those thest from Walmart the Equate ones that are like 3 or 4 bucks. So i guess what i am trying to see is does anyone think that it could have been wrong and that i could be pregnant and it just not pick it up? I know that nobody can look into a crystal ball and tell me if im prgnant or not i just want to see if anyone think that i tested too soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• wait until you miss your period... that would be next week... test monday or tuesday
    Anonymous

• there are some test that say that they can detect pregnancy up to 5 days before a misssed period was it one of those? If not then I would wait another few days and test again and see what this test say. I would wait until at least Sunday because that would be a day before the expected period.
    Anonymous

• You won't have missed your period until the 17th, so it's too early now. I would try again on the 25th.
    katythemm

Answer by katythemm at 4:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My period is due on the 16th on November and I took and early home pregnancy test this afternoon and got a positive. But you could still be pregnant. It takes a egg I think 6 to 10 days to implant after being fertilized. After it implants that is when HCG starts to be produced. It doubles every 2 days. If you don't want to wait until after you miss your period, wait at least 2 days before testing again.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008