Sick of snow yet?

Had to clean lots of ice and snow from my car windows. Plus, my car was in a huge snow pile from street plows.

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 12:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think we've had a total of about an inch, but YES I am sick of it. LOL! I'm from the Chicago area, so I had my share of snow growing up. I'd be happiest if I never had to see it again, EVER!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No, I love the snow. We haven't gotten much though. It's snowing right now, we're at about 1/2" but it's meant to all change over to rain by the morning. We're in WA.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Nope... I live in Phoenix :)
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow! But trying to drive in it with a 4 month old baby in the car terrifies me so I try and just stay at home. In western washington right now with 5inches and still dumping!!
    wyattsmomma77

Answer by wyattsmomma77 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• YES!!!! I live in Minnesota and we have had a total of over 35 inches since November. I hate winter!!!!! I hate snow!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• lol i so totally am even though i live in wa also. i'm ready to live in an area where there's very little change in the weather year round. i will take the occasional storm but i am so done with the year round rain or moisture and snow.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 12:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Where are you at Wyattsmomma? I'm in Lakewood and we haven't gotten much at all :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Bremerton. It is dumping here!! Roads are really bad! Hubby is in the navy and works graves and they called him and told him not to even try to come in to work because it's so bad out.
    wyattsmomma77

Answer by wyattsmomma77 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• what snow? haven't seen any here.scuba

brieri

Answer by brieri at 1:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterToo funny.lol......ha ha.....I love that!!!

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2011