What do you plan on doing with your tax return if you get something back

What do you plan on doing with your tax return if you get something back ?? Be honest..

We are planning on putting it towards a new home

But if you are planning on just getting something for you or your family say so..

If you are planning to put it all in savings say so..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• we are going to pay off some debt and put the rest in savings because we want to take a family vaction this summer.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• it is all going to joint debt since we are divorcing and splitting it if anything is leftover, we don't have a lot of debt.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• get my divorce and pay off bills
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• We're getting a nice chunk of $$, I est our tax return off of pay stubs and doing them by hand, and that's usually an underestimate. :)

Our plan is to get our car engine fixed, Fix the Car tail light, get a paint job on the car

Also to pay off some debt that accrued, I have 5hundred in debt so I want to get rid of that, and my SO has some medical bills to get rid of.  

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Honestly, I have ideas on what we can do with it. We tend to pay off all our debt...and wait to see if it builds back up or if we get to cut the cards I know I have WANTS that I'd like to get. I've been wanting an Ipod since hubby won't share his. I want us to save for a house or even a nice vacation. Pay off the loan on our van and two credit cards at least.

The only thing I DO KNOW...is it's also a possibility that it could be used towards an attorney. Being positive that this one is off the table. -crosses fingers-
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• oh im sorry but good luck and I wish you all the best
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• vacation and we're turning our den into a play room for the kids.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Putting it away for using over the summer. I get paid to go to school, and I won't be going over the summer, so we'll need extra money. Plus, I will be transferring schools, which means moving, so we'll need extra money for that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• We are buying a new computer and putting the rest into savings! We did the calculator and know pretty much what we are getting. I am ready for my savings to get a little more cushion! We will be transitioning back to the states soon and that extra savings will be really nice!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• We will put it in the bank for a rainy day. We really don't need the money...
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011