Anyone else feel like this?

I do not think that I am the "normal" soccer mom. And you can tell that I am not when I am at soccer practice/games for my DD. Anyone else feel like this?

MarshaB702

Asked by MarshaB702 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm so not the typical "soccer" mom but I kind of pride myself on that a bit too...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I say define "normal" Just because the majority of people act a certain way in my opinion DOES NOT make you "normal" maybe all of them are just followers?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes define Soccer Mom while you are at it. I go and watch and enjoy and even yell a few times but I am not out there on the sidelines running my pie hole the whole time. So who's to say what is normal? Just do your own thing I say!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i think i get ya-- you don't look the part, right? i feel ya. but i don't care. i will never be accepted into that secret circle of abercrombie wearing mommies who apply a full face of make up and video tape every game. don't be too hard on yourself. there are more of us than you think. you don't have to BBQ with the team moms to enjoy watching your child play. just be there for your kid. trust me, they don't care what your face looks like, or who you're sitting with, just so long as you're there.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 3:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008