Could I really be pregnant?

So my period is a few days late but I haven't been able to take a test yet because of all this snow!!
but i've been having some symptoms- my boobs are extremely sore and seem bigger to me and i've had some crammping which makes me feel like my period is gonna start but it hasnt, i'm having
headaches, dizziness and i wanna sleep all the time and i'm soo hungry lol I keep eating pizza rolls its all i seem to want...

i don't know if i'm over exxagerating this or not but do you guys think this sounds like im pregnant- i know yal are not doctors so please no rude comments.. i just want some answers- similar stories.

Please and Thanks!!

sara0324

Asked by sara0324 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yea you could be but only a test will be sure i feel the same way and im about a month i sleep all day and all i want is taco's and whatever i see on tv and i guess the only way to be sure is a test :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• oh no you've made me want tacos now lol
    sara0324

Comment by sara0324 (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You could be wait it out a few more days & then grab a test, when i was prego all i wanted was mexican food & suprisingly never wanted to sleep i was a busy body
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• anything could be pssible and if you are good luck
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• maybe it could be pregnancy and it could be AF symptoms the boobs were my tip off but you never know
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2011