Can you take a 5 month old to a nail salon?

I want to go get my nails done but don't havea babysitter. Can I take my 5 month old with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• umm yes. lol. just feed them and like put them in a carseat next to you while you are getting your nails done.
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• and like try to put him or her to sleep
    tiffany275

• you can but you need to think of the other customers that are there for relaxation. Also, how are you going to handle him/her with wet nails if he/she starts crying/getting fussy etc...
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I said I would never do that, BUT when my son was about 4 mo we had a party to go to I wanted to look nice so I took him he slept through the whole thing . I'd say do it if you really need to but don't make it a habit. Women go there to relax. Call first and find out what the best time to come in is and you could request a table by the door or window where their will be fresh air. Good luck. I know how hard it is to try and do something for your self when you have a little one.
    momontherun32

Answer by momontherun32 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You know the smells in there might not be good for the little one....About 8 years ago I brought my youngest son and it made him throw up... I felt so bad for him.
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008