how do you know if your boyfriend is cheating

poohbear18282

Asked by poohbear18282 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Usually if you sense that he is-he is.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Trust your gut. -shrugs-
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• follow your gut instincts. they will never steer you wrong. even when u dont want to believe them at the time. u know what ur feeling, & theres gotta b a reason y u feel that way
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i think so to its bugging me i just dnt know wat to do
    poohbear18282

Comment by poohbear18282 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Someone else asked this a while ago and women had long lists! Some said if he talks quietly on the phone, or in other room with door closed, late night txts/calls, coming home late, making excuses for where he's been, withdraws sexually/emotionally, and most of the stereotypical stuff...but girls tend to manifest things and once I thought my SO was cheating and was dam near convinced but turns out I was waaaaay wrong (story too long to explain)- so u never know, that's why trust is so important yet rare..good luck
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• if you think hes cheating come right out and ask him because if theres no trust and honesty its
    not going to last
    19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• this are some signs that saw on my now ex and most of my male friends or coworkers He will tend to be more critical towards you, wanting to know all the time where you are, times of the day he wont pick up his phone, not having money to take you out on dates (suddenly) , some of his friends will start to avoid you like the plague, phone will never leave his side, also phone directory will be locked or with password, one of my friends even told me that the phone of the new girl will be under a guys name (friend you have never heard before call him/ text at all times?), he will not carry any pics of you both on his wallet, get mad if you leave/forget your stuff in his car(make up, scarf, etc)
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• bump
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• my spidey-sese tells me
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 11:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• you see him kissing someone else. Until then you need to ask some questions - of yourself and of him. Good luck.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 11:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2011