Overreacted??? Warning: may be some language!!!

Yesterday my bf went to get a movie from blockbuster and he called for me to let him in to the apt since I live with my mom. Well when I went out there some chick that I have never seen before was just standing by him. He told me she had just got out of her truck and asked him if he was waiting for someone and he said yes and she asked who he answered my baby's mama. I believe him because he had the most confused look on his face that I've ever seen. I got mad because I asked him if he thought she was hot and he admit that he did so I freaked. I told him to leave and get the fuck out.
I just started saying mean things to him. I wanted to go find the chick and beat her ass but she had just walked off when I opened the door. He has cheated before but it haas been 2 yrs since the episode. I just feel really insecure and like I'm not good enough. What would you have done? How would you have felt and handled the situation?

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• If you decided to stick with him after he cheated, then you need to find some way to fully trust him again. Just because he is with you doesn't mean he has gone blind and is no longer attracted to other woman. Have you ever thought any guy was cute while you had a man? I don't think you should fight with him about some girl, but you really need to reconsider your relationship. If you cannot believe in yourself and your relationship with him, then maybe the problem here is that you guys need to work out any issues you are still having or maybe you need to end this relationship. Best of luck to you. =]
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Well it IS ok for someone to thing someone else is hot. That is not a crime, and if you believe that all they did was have a simple conversation, then what's the big deal? I'm sure there are other men out there that you find hot or attractive and your BF doesn't kick you out. I understand that you still feel insecure, but if you don't trust him after two years, then the two of you need to have a long conversation and find out where your relationship is going.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You either trust him or you don't. Relationships don't work without trust.
    Anonymous

• To be honest I am the same way you are. I know you feel insecure but you have to remember that looks aren't everything. You did overreact. It's not a crime to think someone looks good.
    Anonymous

• You should come down a little, just because a girl is talkin to him doesnt mean anything you said your self that he had a weird look on his face. So he found her hot, guess what there are alot of beautiful women out there what are you goin to do close his eyes all the time, You sound young and need to think before you act. You also should think (if you have a child) about the language and actions you take. Nothing in life will ever be solved by flyin off the handle and cursin someone out. Come down
    Anonymous

• i would have laughed my ass off and said something clever like "awh i guess i have to step my game up huh?"

i wouldnt have freaked like you did though.

If its you that feels insecure then that is something you need to talk to him with or sort out yourself.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Don't ask if you can't handle the truth. He deserves an apology.
    Anonymous

• What's the big deal? He's with you right? He loves you right? My dh has told me about women he saw that he though were hot but he comes home to me. I'm sure there are men who have approached you or that you thought were hot; it's natural to feel these things; give the guy a break. If he acts on his impulses, then beat the crap out of him!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think you went psycho on him. men are allowed to think other women are hot.
    you know he wasn't stepping to her, so why on Earth would you treat him like that? you owe him a big ass apology.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 3:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes you overreacted.
    Anonymous