what attracted you to your dh

mine has a sense of humor.nice butt and i love his smile

19angie74

Asked by 19angie74 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I felt like I could trust him at a time that I felt I could trust no one. He had a lot of sincerity when he spoke to me. He was very kind and thoughtful. He was a Christian :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• His sense of humor. His eyes, smile. We started talking because he was the "jerk" that made fun of one of my favorite movies...so it was his way of flirting and I took the bait.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I never got bored talking to him. I could literally talk with him for hours and hours. To this day over 11 years since we met he is still the one I like to share everything with!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• his eyes, I had never seen such a beautiful blue, and he was so cool haha, we were 15 so ya the hormones raged on both sides, he says he knows I was into him because I kept ignoring him. after almost 10 years those eyes still get to me, and I see them in our son
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• He was confident, laid-back, had a good sense of humor, and was intelligent. I'm a sucker for a guy with brains. He's still all of those things now, but now I know he's got a great ass. ;-)
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• He offered to put some gas in my car and bought me a Coke. Let me explain...

My roommate and I were going to see some IMAX flick with her boyfriend and HIS roommate, who I had not met or so I thought. Turned out, Roommate's Boyfriend's Roommate was a dude I'd met at the local comic book store a few weeks before; we'd yarned on about movies for a while. We went to see the IMAX flick and on the way home, Roommate's Boyfriend's Roommate noticed that I was low on gas and suggested that everyone kick in for some because I'd done the driving. He pumped it for me, went in to pay, and brought me back a Coke, just to be nice. Nobody had ever been that considerate to me before, it was attractive.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• How bright he is. It's a real turn on to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• His awesome smile, and how polite he was. That's hard to find these days. He's also got a huge....brain! I find intelligence incredibly sexy.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My husband has beautiful bright eyes and a dazzling smile to go with it
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I do love a bald head and a goatee, and he was just looking out for everyone around him.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011