please help me!

Im 37 weeks and laying in bed frustrated almost to the point of tears. I itch everywhere (tried lotion and oatmeal bath) I hurt everywhere ( constant abdominal pain; it feels like someones ripping my muscles apart. Back pain, pelvic pain and my hip is horrid) I don't want the baby to move anymore because it seriously hurts so bad that I hunch over in agony. I tried telling my dr. How much i hurt and he said "it cant be that bad!" Really? Im swollen. Ive been having to poo a lot the last couple days. No contractions and baby is still very active so idk if labor is close or not. Im just miserable, sore and sooooo tired. Any ideas on how to ease some of this, how to get some sleep or do u think labor could be soonsoon?

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 1:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I suggest that you go see a chiropractor and then also get a massage, take benadryl for the itching, soak in a warm bath and try to eat a good filling meal and sleep every chance you get
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i was the same way my man would cover me in powder after a hot shower and it would easy my pain an i would put a pillow between my legs sometimes 2 and lay on my side i was so excited when they induced my labor! + ur dr is a male he doesnt understand how painful being pregnant and close to ur due date is .... good luck in a few days- weeks it will all be over :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'm so sorry. Mine wasn't that bad but I was swollen to the point of not even being able to wear flip flops and I had the round ligament pains so bad that I couldn't even roll over in bed. I'm sorry your doctor is insensitive, what a doucher. I hope things get better for you. If you can stand it, have sex so maybe your labor will start :/
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 1:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Try taking a bath with oatmeal and then use oatmeal lotion followed by powder. GoldBond is awesome! Just try to relax. Take your mind off of it somehow. Try reading in bed with some warm decaf tea. It will all be over soon. GL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• The last weeks are the toughest ones but madrigal is right if you have sex it will help to start your labor.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2011