so my boyfriend wants me to move in with him..

i am pregant with twins and they arent his babies, but he acts like they are. he said he doesnt care if it isnt from his sperm that they are his. and thats hes going to adopt them. i love him soo much but i am only 16 and like he has no money right now and my parensts are rich, so wouldnt it be a beetter place fir my kids at my parents? becuase hes only 18 and works at subway. and like i love him so much but he treats me like a baby sometimes, he doesnt abuse me or anything he just doesnt really treat me like an adult. so wat shud i do?

tiffany275

Asked by tiffany275 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• If your parents want you to stay... STAY!!! I know you feel like you love him more than anything now (maybe you do and maybe it will last but maybe not) but it's not about your needs now it's about your babies' needs. Stay with your parents until you can properly support yourself on your own. You do not want to rely on a boyfriend because they come and go and you need to be able to have somewhere for yourself and your children. I don't want to sound harsh but you now come second and the b/f is even farther down on the priority list so worry about your two babies having the life they deserve. If he plans on being around forever you have plenty of time after you get yourself "set up" to live together.

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• live with your parents as long as you can.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You're only 16, stay with your parents until you can get on your feet all by yourself!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Live with your parents.
    Anonymous

• You are very immature...It is sad that you are 16 and prego...stay with mommy..
    Anonymous

• Well your not an adult yet but your not a child either. I think it would be best to stay at your parents where it would be more finacially stable and maybe even more emotionally as well. Relationships can go from great to rock bottom in 1 sec flat. You want to avoid stressful situations. Moving in with him would more than likely cause them.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• omg twins.....I am 27 and I would want to be with my mom where she could help me!! Stay with your parents. I know right now it seems like everything has to be right now but if he loves you and you him then waiting a few years will be ok!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Stay with your parent's! He is not making enough money working at Subay to support you and your babies. If he really loves you he will want you to do what's best for you and the babies. If you stay with your parents, you will be able to finish school! Which is an absolute neccessity!! Stay whith you parents!!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008