What's on your walls?

Do you do family photos to decorate your walls when someone walks into your home? Do you have themed artwork up? Kids drawings or crafts up on the walls?

Imortlmommy

Asked by Imortlmommy at 1:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have a lot of different stuff on my walls. I have family pictures, masks from trips I have been on, daggers, framed sayings and other stuff. Just depends on which room and if I have any kind of theme going on.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have pretty much just paint lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Lots of shelving and lots of family photos, yes! I also have one faux antique clock that my mother gave me for my birthday two years ago. Oh, and a large mirror with hooks. That's about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• In my living room I have tons of pictures, some are proffessional photos, some are pictures I have taken and printed out on shutterfly. in my room I have paintings that my 4 year old has done that I loved, the dining room has a pen and ink drawing of a little boy helping push his sister up on a quarter horse with their dog in the background, with spurs that my grandfather made hanging on the wall, it has a very western theme, a rope my dad used in high school rodeos, a bit I used on my horse (cleaned) I have pictures going all the way up the staircase.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• all family pics except for this...it's in my dining room above my table:

i'm a twihard...what can i say?

nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• family are just hanging around
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Mostly original art --my kids, some of their friends/former instructors or other friends of our family, some needlework done by family members, and a bit of 'fill in' art by local artists. The mantle and buffet are covered in family photos. So is the fridge.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Depends on the room. In my living room I have Terry Redlin Pictures on one wall Then I have sconces and butterflies that surround a picture my mom painted for Winter then I change that up in the summer to one that I bought from Home Interiors then another wall I have a grouping of family pictures. I have right now some snowman stuff up on my walls that isn't always there. That's the living room.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i collec weird stuff, masks, and things like that,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 8:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have family photos and artwork from the boys...they are grown now and I decided to frame the stuff that I really liked and get rid of everything else. It wasn't doing anyone any good laying in a box in the basement.
    Mim4

Answer by Mim4 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011