How did you meet you DH or SO??

NavyMommy0910

Asked by NavyMommy0910 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I met dd when they handed me to her in the hospital....I think you mean "dh" lol. I met him online 11 years ago, been married for 8 years.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Wow. that's handed her to me. Geez Louise
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Anime club in college. It was my turn to put on a movie for the club. I chose one of my fave's that resembled Power Rangers with tacky colors. My future husband and a few other guys were chiming in and making fun of my movie...naming NORMAL colors for the characters. I turned around to yell and took the bait. Him picking on my movie was his way of flirting. After the movie, as I was leaving for the day, he came up behind me to ask me my name. Started dating 2 weeks later...got married 3 months before our 1 year dating anniversary. Been married 9 years now.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• our university group on MySpace and then again on campus
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• LMAO...brain automatically thought DH...yeah, I'm with the other ladies...I met my kids...when the Dr or hubby handed them over to me in the hospital.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 1:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• LOL Sweet you beat me to it.

I met him online we will be married 12 yrs in June.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I met him in 7th grade math class.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• my friends dad started dating this new woman, and I went with my friend to their house and her son was there and I was like ooh he is hot (we were 15) and then my friend dared me to kiss him, we kissed and have been together ever since, almost 10 years
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i met my husband through my aunts boyfriend...he was doing some odd job....we been married now for 6yrs...
    opalmama04

Answer by opalmama04 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I was dragged into a comic book store one day, fell in love with the store, and he was the manager. I would have conversations with him (at first, they were just "I like this (insert comic book title here), do you have anymore like this?" and eventually ended up with us talking about our days, pasts, etc.). I eventually started going every day to see him, and now we're engaged to be married.

Love through nerdiness. Gotta love it. :-)
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 4:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2011