Help for depression?

I am a loving mother, a wife, I love my family and I love my life. And all of a sudden, out of no where... I feel hopeless. I don't understand where this gross feeling has come from. I suddenly don't care, about anything. I've been slacking off at work to the point where I probably will be fired.. My husband said I need to change my additude because its killing our marrige. I don't know what else to do.
Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

• seek help now before its too late.some people cannot take deppression ver good.call the helpline.good luck
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Call the hotline for depression if they have one at work. If not, Google and search for one. There are tons out there.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• See your family physician right away. He or she can administer a depression test to see where you are on the scale. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and you may not even know what the cause is. It's just important that you take care of yourself.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Please have a checkup. Coming out of no where is not normal.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2011