Opinions - Jenelle from Teen Mom 2?

She appears to be a bad mother but is her own mother pushing her too far? What is your opinion on this young reality star?

NicholeMWalls

Asked by NicholeMWalls at 1:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• She's a spolied Bitch, her mom takes care of her and her baby and she has the nerve to put her hands on her mother. She needs a reality check. I hope her mom gets custody because she's actually raising the baby. She's worse than Amber in my book.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• is she the one who shoved her mom in the doorway & was served with papers by her mother to fight for custody?? if so, shes an outta control bratty teenage girl who clearly was not ready to have kids! (none of them were). kids should stop having kids.period. looks like she's gonna be the new Amber for season 2!! we'll see. hope she makes a complete turn around. for her childs sake.
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No idea, don't watch Teen Mom. Here's a bump.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes that is her! She seems horrible and I chimed in to say horrible things on her FB with the rest of the gang but then she went on live video chat crying her eyes out about how it was filmed over a year ago and she is a different person now and now i feel bad lol.. geeze all i know is if i talked to my mom that way when i was a teen she woulda laid me out LOL
    NicholeMWalls

Comment by NicholeMWalls (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• haha yea everyone is saying she is the new but worse amber haha!
    NicholeMWalls

Comment by NicholeMWalls (original poster) at 1:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Just watched that episode on the pvr with the kid... I must say: I can't pretend to be surprised that this stunned mother has a shouty, demanding child. She just stands there, clearly not listening to anything until long past the child's frustration level goes through the roof...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• DAMN, I MISSED IT! lol
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I watched it! I could not believe how Jenelle acts. She simply expects her mom to take over, when she does not feel like parenting. Jenelle's mom has been there of her, and tries to help as much as she can. While I can see Jenelle's mom completely taken over, a part of me cannot blame her. She cannot continue to wait on Jenelle to do things for the baby. You see Jenelle sleeping in bed as her mom is off to work holding the baby taken him off to care. The disrespect Jenelle shows to her mom is simply sad. Then the fact that she screams in her face, and literally pushes her really has me wondering just how violent this girl can get. Jenelle has to think if not for her mom then how would she continue to go out and party? even though her son is sleeping that does not automatically mean its okay not to be there for your child. I can understand Jenelle's mom's frustration.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2011