What can you do for back pain ?

i am 4 weeks i will be 5 this friday i am having some bad back pain and i need some advice asap cus my back is killing me also im not a very heavy girl my current weight is 126 so i know thats not the cause for the back pain .thanks .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Tylenol and get hubby to massage it for you.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i wouldnt suggest taking anything of course. so i would just ask my SO to rub my back , buy one of those back massager things. cheap ones that vibrate or ones that have rollers on em. & just sit on the bbed & let him give u a rub down. but some good rest & relaxation is really all i did when i was preggers
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• where is it? low, mid, upper, ???
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i had some very bad back pain when i was pg too.. and i was very tiny too..the only thing that really wrked for me was id put a heating pad under my backon low and id get my husband to lay on his side and id put my legs across his hips and do that for awhile...it also helped with my restless legs...good luck
    opalmama04

Answer by opalmama04 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my twins I had HORRIBLE back pain.. It is okay to take tyenol but since its due to pregnancy I wouldnt recommend taking it to often... I suggest a heating pad on med setting when you lay in bed... it might not help much while you're being active during the day but its wonderful before falling asleep =)
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 2:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Maybe try the heat patches that last for awhile or a heating pad. You could be having sciatic nerve pain. It's not fun. It happens sometimes in pregnancy. I'm not sure what they may be able to do for you while pregnant if that's the case because mine ent undiagnosed until my son was 4 months old.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• sciatic nerve is from the butt/hip joint to the leg, which you will feel at some point, you can do YOGA, omg YOGA was a god send for me, even at 5-7 months when I was getting bigger I had very little back pain. It cleared me right up :) Enroll in a class once a day or do some on your own time, it's worth it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• when you sleep put pillow in between your legs to easy the pain from your back
    the baby is sitting such way that you will get back pains
    if have long one you can rest the baby as well this does work because even thou i am not prego i still use it for my back yes it works
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I've soaked in the tub, got back rubs, took Tylenol and also did ice packs. If I can actually make myself do it and get to the part where I'm not in shock, the ice packs worked pretty good.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I saw a chiropractor every week during my pregnancy it was great I loved it
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2011