No Vitamin K in a Nutritional Drink?

Is there any out there? My husband has SMA syndrome, (collapsed lower intestines) and can't hardly eat, caused by bad back surgery, And in order to get another surgery he needs to gain weight, now he has a feeding tube in already. & Yes, he is gaining weight BUT we want to get more fat on him & more weight soon, the pain is unbearable and there are days he cannot move. Oh, due to half a lung, yes only one lung in working condition he clots easily, also side effect of back surgery so he clots easily and is on blood thinner. All this can be fixed if he can get the weight, So I'm asking does anyone know of a nutrional supplement that can help him and have now vitamin K in it at all?

Maggz0520

Asked by Maggz0520 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

• Pediasure (the kid's drink) and Ensure have about 20 or 25% vitamin K per bottle. Ensure makes one that's for gaining weight, I think.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Oh wait, you said NO vitamin K, didn't you? Sorry I can't read tonight :( I bumped you, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• can you make a shake with protein powder, avocados, banana and cream? Avocados have a lot of good healthy fat in them.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 3:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• a lot of stuff makes his stomach hurt, avicadies are one thing that makes him sick unfortunatly
    Maggz0520

Comment by Maggz0520 (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you are still very confuse and undecided. It is best that you consult this with a doctor to address your condition properly. DePuy Pinnacle

pinnaclelawsuit

Answer by pinnaclelawsuit at 2:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2012