I like this guy very much but it been 3 years since i dated anyone beside my son father and The guy likes me but how do i take it to the next level with him

Its been awhile since i dated someone and i need help with taking it to the next level with the guy

desi8809

Asked by desi8809 at 2:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Ask him out.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• What is the next level?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• dating thats what i am talking about the next level
    desi8809

Comment by desi8809 (original poster) at 3:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I say make it clear that you like him and you are open to seeing where this could go. Just stay open and let the cards fall where they may. If it works good if not you can say you tried. This is all I think you can do. Good luck. :) :)
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 3:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Ask him to lunch or coffee and just talk. Take things slow. The worse he can say is he's not interested in coffee and then you move on. no biggie. But I'd start with lunch or coffee and see if he tries to make another date and then keep it going.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2011