goodwitch399

Asked by goodwitch399 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I've NEVER doubted that The Clinton's were anything less than corrupt!! They've BOTH had long histories of questionable dealings and cover-ups through the years that lend themselves to being less than "honorable!"

It's been a long held belief that Hollywood liberal elites have stood behind and defended The Clinton's from the get go.....hmmmm....just like our current CIC!! And thanks to the liberal media, their connections to illegal activities have always been kept at the rumor/speculation level and quickly buried.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I must add, I believe Hillary is very much the dominate one in their relationship. I have more distrust of her than Bill.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Certainly something people should watch and should be investigated, as well as many other things about the Clintons, but I won't hold my breath.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• So you're saying Obama made a wise decision shipping her ass overseas as SOS for four straight years?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Why so much hate for a man that did oh so much a better job than either bush......Now all of you haters theres something for you to go off about while im in class lol.

No actually, it's just something to label stupid, and then ignore.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

No, not really a wise move on his part, that just give her an alibi.
    goodwitch399

Comment by goodwitch399 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• angel miniWhy so much hate for a man that did oh so much a better job than either bush......Now all of you haters theres something for you to go off about while im in class lol.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011