sicker than a dog. and im up drinking some medicine cold tea stuff .. how bout you ?

i just cant sleep.. feeling the need to sneeze and cant and sore throat and what not .. what are you doing or up too? me im pretty shitty .. having a cold .. crying baby and ive been called fat by a four year old :( ahhh ! not im trying to sleep but cant. and also how are you today? ...

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I can't sleep. With Christmas break and now being snowed in, my schedule has been way off. I have been going to bed really late and taking naps during the day. I hope you feel better.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have a sore throat and sinus headache:-( Snowed in for the most part too.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• that sucks you guys i hope thing go better for you too :) .. sniffles lol
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Can't sleep because I'm on a bad schedule. I hope you get better soon.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I hardly slept last night, then got this terrible headache, other body aches, nausea, etc. and ended up taking a 3.5 hour nap earlier. I'm finally getting tired again, but I'm still so nauseous I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. Might fix some ginger tea to see if that helps, then try to sleep since I have a job interview at noon. Hope you feel better soon.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Im really sick too. I normally stay up really late anyways but yesterday I went to bed really early (well for me atleast lol) and today I slept in til about 5. So now I can't sleep even though its all I want to do. Ugh! If I wasn't bored it would be at least a little better for me.
    StefaniJerkface

Answer by StefaniJerkface at 4:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have to have a D&C and hysteroscopy done today. Gotta be at the hospital at 6:30 a.m. for surgery at 8. Have a band on my wrist that I can't get wet, gotta wrap it up with plastic and tape to keep water out so I can shower. My 2 year old just went to sleep not that long ago. After going to bed at 9:30 sharp for months she got a cold and that went out the window.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 4:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• The nausea and headache reminds me of what I read about Giardia. Might want to check it out.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 4:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Hope you ALL feel better!

I've got a head cold coming on myself. Our weather here in NE Florida is unreal. It's 32° out right now, high to be 46. Sinus headache and sore throat....and right now Nasonex and Advil are my friend!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2011