Where can I find out....

What you get at each level? In particular, when do you get to use colors in the text on questions/answers? I'm almost at level 23.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I'm level 16 or so. You've probably had it for a while and never knew it. Avobe the box where you type in your answer it will say "Use full editor" click there and it will open the tap to do bold, itallic, underline, scorethrough, and change the text color.  As well as insert a link. Hmm I never knew how to insert a link, or a photo, but those are both under that tab too.

badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 4:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have no idea but I bet they could answer this fairly quickly in crazy for credits;)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• no clue
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterI'm awesome. lol

badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 4:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• OMG it HAS been there right under my nose! lol I feel stupid now. I use full editor all the time for spell check and sweet peas. Thanks badgirl44654 for pointing out the obvious! I could have been using pretty colors for months! surprised

SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 4:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Glad I could help. I knew it could be done too, but never paid much attention.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 4:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• That is one function you didn't have to earn. badgirl is right just use the full editor. There really isn't a full list of what you get for each level though posters have tried to make them. I can't find one in the answers search.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2011