D&C and Hysteroscopy adult content

Anyone have this for heavy periods? I've read a book about fibroids, and I'm expecting that he will find some. What did yours show? I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 a.m., and it has snowed a bunch here. Hoping I can make it safely, and on time. It's usually about a 40 minute drive, but It will take a lot longer than that today.

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 4:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

• im having the same problem.i went and got a ultrasound done so just waiting for results.im so scared,but it has to get done good luck
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No I haven't had anything like that so far but I'm pretty young. Heavy periods and severe cramping though run on my mom's side of the family. My mom's mom had a hysterectomy at a fairly young age but had 5 kids IDK. I had bad cramps the first few years of period life then it was like no cramps at all. Now that U've had my second child they're getting worse again.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Good luck
    MommySprikles

Answer by MommySprikles at 4:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Just an update. I had some complications during surgery. I threw up watery stuff after they knocked me out. They were afraid it got into my lungs. Chest x-ray was clear, but they didn't want to "take chances" is what they said- so they put me in ICU overnight to keep an eye on me. Had me on breathing treatments, steroids, antibiotics, pain meds. I felt okay and wanted to go home, but they admitted me instead.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2011