Who are you hoping to see win the 2011 supperbowl and will you be watching halftime entertainment

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited!!!

So far 3 of my teams are out: Cowboys, Eagles (Representing my home city), Saints.... my last 2 fav teams are still in far as I know-- I haven't been able to watch tv.... so I'd like to see My Steelers and My Patriots go against each other (AGAIN!).... I was really rooting for the Eagles, so upset with them right now! Thanks for posting this question! I ALWAYS watch the half time entertainment long as it is good... especially when they had Journey--- that is my group!!! And what will you be doing? Who are your teams!? ~Blessings
    blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 6:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• we hate football,,,,, but do watch superbowl for the half time, is that sad??? ha, and i have no idea who is playing at half, i heard black eye peas, i hope so!!, a few drinks, then bed!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 7:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'm not a football fan. I do not know who the teams are that are in the Super Bowl, but I always watch the half-time entertainment. Since it's the Black-Eyed Peas who will be performing, I'll be watching!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Packers!
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 9:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Steelers!
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 11:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I hate football. I flip through and watch the commercials, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2011