im 26weeks and 2days pregnant. is this normal?

this is my 1st. i barely ever feel the baby move or kick or anything. also, by looking at me from the front you cant tell im pregnant enless u look at me from the side but when you look at me from the side i look 4 or 5months pregnant. is these things normal?
if it helps i just found out im pregnant about a months and a half ago. the tests were negative and they doctor finally did an ultresound.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• As far as I'm aware that's fairly normal. I didn't show like I was pregnant until I was almost ready to deliver. Plus it's an objective thing, as women we don't feel cute we just feel a little over weight :P Check with your doctor to see if you are gaining an adequate amount of weight. Make sure you are nourishing yourself and the baby with plenty of iron, protien, folic acid, and b12. Most women don't show as quickly with baby number one, I wouldn't be worried. CONGRATS MOMMA!!!
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 7:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• First of all, Congrats! And second of all, don't stress over this...some people don't show as much as others. I had a friend barely ever look prego the entire time! Just like previous poster said...make sure the dr thinks you are gaining enough.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2011