Verizon to get iphone. What smart phone do you use and why?

Let's talk cell phones! I want to hear from EVERYONE!!! What type of phone do you have? (Not service, just brand/features) I just got an email from Verizon that they will be carrying the iphone. I am ready for a new phone, I was just waiting for the 4G phones to hit the stores. I am a current Blackberry Tour user and I am having problems with the thing freezing on me. So what is your favorite, and why??

love2snorkel70

Asked by love2snorkel70 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Technology

• I don't have a favorite, but hubby has and iPhone and I hate it. I would not want one for anything. I have heard that verizon was gettting the, but I would go with any other smart phone over an iPhone. I loved the idea of the maps app, but we've gotten lost more using it than we did before (not very accurate and super slow). Not very effective for web browsing (at least for me) and it freezes a lot.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have the Verizon Driod. I am due for an upgrade but I am waiting for Feb and the release of the Thunderbolt. Verizon's 4G phone.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have a Droid. I love it, but I think when it's time to upgrade, I am going to actually downgrade. I don't think I need all of this on a cell phone. I just want to text and call. Crap! I sound like my grandmother! Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!
    smiles551

Answer by smiles551 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• DH and I love our iPhones. We were talking about whether or not we will go to Verizon when our contract is up with AT&T. Mine will occasionally freeze up but DH's doesn't. We are really happy with them and from what DH says about a co-worker's Blackberry, we'll stick with the iPhone.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011