if there was a death penalty, should jared get it??????

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 8:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• are you saying if they convict him should he get the death penalty, ofcourse. the question is a little unclear. i understand that not every state has it but in this case he deserves it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Whos Jared?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• suppermommy, I am thinking she is talking about jarred harrell (I think that is how it is spelled) He abducted a little girl, Sommer Thompson (this was 5 miles from my home) After he was "done" with her, he through her in a dumpster. There was a franic month long search for her intil she was found in a landfil. If that is who we are talking about then HELL YES. And I want him to be put in the mainstream prison, not in a protective cell, sommer didn't even get that much protection, why should he?
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• *untill
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Have you listened to the news? He IS eligible for the death penalty and it didn't phase him. He is mentally ill and probably doesn't see what he did as a problem.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2011