how do you

get the baby to drop futher down into the birth canal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You just have to let it happen mine didn't drp until labor started.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Supposedly you can bounce on a yoga ball, walk, and rock in a rocking chair...but none of them helped me, the only thing that made mine come down was pushing! I'd give them a try anyway, though!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i sat on a birth ball and bounce on it since my 7 months til i gave birth because of it i was in labor for just 1 hour unbelievable huh. well i also walked alot.
    _MORENA_

Answer by _MORENA_ at 3:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• mostly you just wait...but birth balls and squatting will help encourage it...but still, you just wait...
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 4:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i sit on the birthing ball at my moms house and just kinda lightly bounce around...it helped move my 1st one down and im hoping this little one will follow in suite...im ready to have her already! So just lightly bounce around and move your hip from side to side on the ball,,,it will help eventually...
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008