Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What if your husband


did this to you?

We've been getting physical with each other for a few months after DD is asleep. its usually over stupid stuff nonetheless i get the worst end of it and i have more bruisings and cuts and i'm beyond words we both took off our rings me a few days ago and him last night. im not to sure its worth holding onto anymore. i think i may still love him....and thats a little think.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (22)
  • I'm sorry your going through this... You really need to either get help or leave. You shouldn't have to deal with this... You deserve better.

    Answer by missy19874419 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • I would leave life is too short to put up with crap!

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • I think you need to get out now.... no one deserves to be abused. I am sorry honey.... protect yourself and our daughter.
    Good luck ((hugs))

    Answer by christinato at 9:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • I wouldn't be staying with a man who put his hands on me, I hope you and him either get some help and work through your problems or you get out, abuse will only get worse!

    Answer by momto4girzls at 9:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • That's abuse, and from what you've written it seems to be getting worse. Getting physical with each other is NOT healthy. Why are you together? Don't think that your DD doesn't know what going on, if she doesn't yet she will figure it out.

    Answer by Scuba at 9:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • Physical violence has no place in a marriage. You're both WRONG for participating in it and it will likely result in some sort of incident where the police are involved...or worse. Bad news.

    Answer by vicesix at 9:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • Id call the cops and show them the photos and ask them to take me to a womens shelter or family members. I would get a protective order and tell him he needs to go to counseling or something.

    Answer by gemgem at 9:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • We've been getting physical with each other for a few months
    can't really blame just him now can we?

    Answer by jewjewbee at 9:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • I take blame in all of this don't bash me I'm on the verge of just killing myself cause I hate it came down to this I never thought we would be like this to each other.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • He put physical marks on you and you on him .. You two SHOULD NOT be together. Nobody should ever harm their partner, ever. You two need to divorce, there is no working this out. You two are beyond help if you're harming one another physically. You need to get out before he does something worse to you. Get your child safetly somewhere else and divorce this man. Heck, it might even be you who does something worse to him. The more violent you get with one another the more the anger festers up. You need to end the relationship before one of you ends up killing the other.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.