how to get organized for cheap(PIOG)

ok so my husband is deploying for a year in January and I would really like to organize our house and all the baby stuff we have. does anyone have any cheap good ideas on how to organized things without looking like I have OCD(not a bad thing) I just want it to look neat without looking like I cant survive if I dont have everything labeled and in its place. I have baby clothes from premie to 4T and I need then serperated but dont have room for bulky boxes. a lot of it I am going to get rid of but I am saving alot for the next one also...any ideas on organization would be great thank you ladies

Quintensmom

Asked by Quintensmom at 3:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Shopping

• I wish I knew the answer to this as well. :) I have been buying all those fabric bins and modular system-y things. It's working out well for toys, books and such items. But all of my daughter's clothes that I am saving are just in cardboard boxes.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 2:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008