organization help(cheap please)

ok so my husband is deploying for a year in January and I would really like to organize our house and all the baby stuff we have. does anyone have any cheap good ideas on how to organized things without looking like I have OCD(not a bad thing) I just want it to look neat without looking like I cant survive if I dont have everything labeled and in its place. I have baby clothes from premie to 4T and I need then serperated but dont have room for bulky boxes. a lot of it I am going to get rid of but I am saving alot for the next one also...any ideas on organization would be great thank you ladies

Quintensmom

Asked by Quintensmom at 3:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Get clean boxes from the grocery stores and use them to organize and label things.Put what is not being used away in closets, the attic or basement or under beds. Better still donate or sell what your not going to need or use again to save on storage space.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have a ton of stuff in bags and labeled for when my DD grows into them. I also have some space bags they work very well.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I really love these boxes from IKEA- they are pretty and functional, and CHEAP! They come in all sizes so you dont have to have a ton of "big" boxes but whats nice about them is they are attractive to look at so even if you do have a few big ones they wont bother you.
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40130194

ikea actually has an amazing array of storage goods, and they are all affordable... to see it all go here: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/small_storage/ I use it for our home and my business.. it all works great
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• oh- I also really love space bags but they are expensive... Walmart has ones that dont use the vacuum, you actually put the clothes in and then roll them to squeeze the air out, and they are MUCH cheaper, much much much cheaper. lol . They are in the laundry basket/hanger section of walmart.. kinda by the kitchen stuff.. and I use those any time we are traveling or storing off-season clothing.
    Anonymous