Do you think that anon. is growing.

There seems to be more and more anon. questions and answers. I think there should be anon. but are they just being used all the time by alot of cafemoms?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 9:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I can understand why some of the regulars here would use it in certain sections.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 10:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• "I think there should be anon, but it just seems to be growing" ..... Isn't the the purpose of anon is for people to USE it?
    Come on now, can't we DROP the anon subject? Does it really matter to anyone on here aside from snooping purposes whether someone uses anon or not? They'll either be blunt with their real name or make a fake name to be honest. Either way.. it makes no difference. SO LET IT GO!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I use it more often than not. There posters here who follow me and make rude comments. When I am anonymous they tend to agree with me in posts. Funny how that works. It is just more pleasant for me to be anonymous. My issues with certain posters happened because I agreed with a comment of another person on one unpopular question. I gained followers that day. Pathetic ya know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I wonder if it's because people that used Anon. in the past have now earned the ability to be Anon in the new format?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I say what I mean and mean what I say being annon is okay I just never do it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes, it seems like we got a rush of people who hit level 16 and are happy with their new toy. I also think a lot of people do it just to hack others off.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think if cafemom keeps getting members we will see more this way. Its the nature of the beast.

Answer by gemgem at 9:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Ah idc really I mean most of the anon questions are someone embarassed for help or just plain cruel which sucks but w/e! REgardless its here and I am sure its not going anywhere.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I was looking at some really old questions of mine from last year at this time, before the new game started. The only answers I got to a bunch of them, was anon, and they were short, rude answers. I hope it doesnt go back to that.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Frankly, I don't blame people for using it a lot. It can be grotesquely brutal in here. I just cannot believe the efforts some women seem to to go to just to be unkind.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011