I live in Sarasota FL and need some contact with other mothers before i go insane!

Hi! My name is Tiffani i am the mother of a gorgeous 10 week old son. I moved to Sarasota in June and i dont have any friends here. I so desperately need interaction with other mothers! Please message me/add me or even respond to this if you live in the area or would just like to help me interact with mothers on here! Thank you do much!!!

TiffaniMichele

Asked by TiffaniMichele at 10:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I too live in Sarasota. Send me a PM. My daughter is much older than your son, though.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I live in indiana but if need someone to talk to I am here about everyday so just send a friend Invite. I know not the same as some one near you but I am here if need. I have 3 girls ages 9,7, and 6. I am married but so so. I will keep in eye out if want to stay in touch.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I live in Lake County/Tavares. How are you?! LOL its hard to find anyone to make friends with no a days
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 10:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Thank you!!!
    TiffaniMichele

Comment by TiffaniMichele (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I live in Illinois!! I have one child I am always looking for friends. I know what it feels like to be the new person on the block. It is hard to fit in.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011