Has anyone tried protien powder? Do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I drink Optimum Nutrition Double Chocolate Whey Protein, its excellent, I've tried alot of them and this is the best kind I've tried. Its got 24 grams of protein per serving.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have tried many different kinds... and I loved some and HATED others, lol.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes it it used in our household a lot and the best is Whey protein. It does not give you gas which some protein do.
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 5:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• for nutrition or weightloss? I drink Almased - amazing for both
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• if you would like to try a great protein powder that not only tastes really good (most taste like chalk or are not that good) and has 20 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber it, please contact me. this powder is a very effective weight management tool, as well; the more i drink it, the better i like it. for more information, please contact me at: mtwilson@myseriesse.com. thanks!!
    maggiew

Answer by maggiew at 10:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes, I like 2 kinds best THUNDER and FIXX, They are organic, Thunder is more for getting your protein in where as FIXX is a complete meal replacement, it is really good and when I drink it for breakfast it keeps me full until lunch time. PM me for more info on either one.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 9:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• tried it, hated it, didnt work for me.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yummy but only if its chocolate, i make one with the choc. protein powder,
    a bananna and some peanut butter, mmm good
    SoCalMommy951

Answer by SoCalMommy951 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I drink Muscle Milk Light- i know people are going to say it's full of fat and has alot of calories but if you read the nutrition label you will see if you only use one scoop of powder it is the same as any other protein drink and the fats are good fats. And seriously they all taste awesome. I drink at least 1 a day and do half fat free milk and half water with one scoop of powder(cookies and cream is my favorite). I'm not kidding when I say it's the best tasting protein shake

www.cytosport.com
    jaimielea

Answer by jaimielea at 6:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008