Boy names

We are looking for baby boy names, and we are having no luck at all! The tricky part is, we want one that sounds good in both spanish and english. I sorta like the name Elias (fiance does not), we sorta liked Xavier, but i don't think that's gonna be a final choice....I also sorta liked Ruben, but again, daddy doesn't like it. Argh! Anyone have any ideas?

archiemama

Asked by archiemama at 3:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I like the name Elias, that was my old neighbors name and he is Puerto Rican.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• what about stephen. i know someone that is mexican and thats his name. (stef-on)
    haileyraesmommy

Answer by haileyraesmommy at 3:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i like Christian and Jeremiah Joshua Carlos Nathaniel lol names from my puerto rican family

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Have you looked on babynames.com? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question. They can sort names by ethnicity and you can even search by first letter. It is pretty cool. Sorry I do not have any actual suggestions...
    SassyJulie

Answer by SassyJulie at 4:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Thank you ladies! All great suggestions! Now, if I can just get Daddy to like one of them...
    archiemama

Answer by archiemama at 5:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2008