I just found out I am pregnant 2 days ago. What should I expect?

This is my first pregnancy and my boyfriend and I are excited but don't want to share the news with our family until we are in the clear for miscarriage. What can I expect in the months to come. I am guessing I am about 3 weeks along. Thanks for your help!!!

Chelle

Wowifey

Asked by Wowifey at 10:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• morning sickness,moodiness,cravings,all these do not happen to everyone.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• a wild rollercoaster ride
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sore Boobs.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You should expect to have a baby. lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No smoking and no drinking!!!! Eat healthy!!! Exercise,it makes labor easier. stay away from people who smoke,it will make u sick. My friend at work cannot be around smokers,it makes her really sick!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I've already had horrible heart burn, and I've been pretty gassy, but I've cut out the carbonated drinks, so hopefully that'll help. This morning was the first that I truly felt so sick to my stomach that I vomitted. What kind of things should I eat, or drink?
    Wowifey

Comment by Wowifey (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• every pregnancy is different. Jenny McCarthey? wrote a funny but informative book on pregnancy i loved. Go to your library. lots of great info.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i have heard to eat a few crackers before you get up out of bed in the morning with some water and it should help with the morning sickness (which i may add is not always in the morning!!). i didnt get but my sis in law did.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Alot of things, but not all are the same. I did not have morning sickness with either of my 2 kids. I was really tired at first, hungry, edgy, emotional, it is the best feeling in the world, once you have them you will miss the belly!!
    ShellHall

Answer by ShellHall at 11:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Some people dont get sick, I didnt, my boobs got huge, very, very tired moodieness worse than period time but when I knew I was pregnant I was so happy I was on cloud nine!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2011