I am BF and I haven't started a period and I haven't stopped bleeding. I am 3 weeks PP and ..

Hubby and I couldn't resist the temptation and had sex. He didn't go inside me but now I am worried that I might be pregnant again. He doesn't care cause he wants more children and we can afford it But I worry cause I need to know for sure. MY 6 week appoint is coming up soon and i was going to do an IUD but I will have to wait now.. when would a test show results? would bf lower risk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I doubt you pregnant and if you are, It's WAY too soon for your body. Nothing wrong with wanting more kids. But damn you jsut had a baby, let that baby be a baby. Find a BC to use.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• What is BF? U talk in this lingo and expect people to know what u mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• +having sex before six weeks is up,stupid!!! Doctors tell u to give your body six weeks to heal!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• BREAST FEEDING ANONYMOUS!!!
    angelfromcali21

Answer by angelfromcali21 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Alot of couples do NOT wait the 6 weeks, it rarely causes any problems. although for my mom it did because she got pregnant, but miscarried by her 6 weeks check
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• breastfeeding and if you have been here to get the anon you should atleast now that. DO you know what pp means>

I am planning on IUD but I don't want to get it in until I know if I am pregnant or not cause that is dangerous
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Actually, my friend was pregnant again at her 6 week appointment. It happens.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I don't agree that you "have" to wait till 6 weeks to have sex. I had a csection and felt up to having sex after one week. My pregnancy was horrible and draining mentally and physically. I felt so much better after having my child I was frisky. You can risk getting pregnant, just like any time having sex. But that is just life. I know your husband will probably hate this, but he might need to wrap it up until you can get in to get on birth control! (My husband hated too, but I didn't want to have babies back to back :))) )
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Chances are slim to none of pregnancy. Expect your doctor to give you hell. **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 11:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2011