Boyfriend drama ..... Does it ever end?

Ok it's been three days since I have talked to my boyfriend . If you were in my shoes what would you do? I have called and left several messages and he has not called me back. I am concerned because not that long ago he had a slight stroke. I am worried something has happened but how would I know. This is the same thing I stressed to him about going back to his moms. If something happens to him will someone call me or would I be sitting here to wonder like I am now. Ladies what would you do? Am I jumping to conclusions or should I just give him some time? Maybe I am over reacting ?

caramellove1974

Asked by caramellove1974 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I think your over reacting dont call when men know you care they will ignore you on purpose so give it a break find something else to occupy your time he will call
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Get on FB and see if he's posted something there. That's what I do. If not, then just wait. If he wants to call you he will. If not, move on

Answer by admckenzie at 11:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would wait and give him time - as you already left several messages letting him know you are worried. If you keep calling he may see that as 'nagging' and then do that 'stubborn man thing' and deliberately not call you back for a few more days.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Call a family member of his or a friend of his. Go to his house.
    Find out to ease your mind.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would keep on inquiring however I could to ease my mind.

Answer by older at 11:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would agree with having a friend or family member of his check on him. If he is not calling you-let it be then he is disrespecting you time to move on.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Your boyfriend had a stroke he shouldnt be left alone because he could have another or a mini stroke again.i would call his mom and have her to check on him
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011