ugh these feelings!

okay well i have only been with one guy and we were together for 4 years and have a son. well we broke up a year ago and we still see each other all the time. we even work around the same place. he's the maitenance guy. well we see each other almost everyday and he told me on more that one occasion that he still loves me and since his life is hectic now with work and his financial troubles he says he can't be with anyone now. he isn't dating anyone but i would think that if he wanted to be with me we would just go for it but he keeps saying things will work out. idk if i should wait for him or just go back to trying to get over him. i still love him but i can't stand feeling this way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Never wait for a man because half the time you will be the one looking like a dumb ass sounds like he has a bunch of bs excuses to not be with you i mean honestly if he wanted to be with you then he would.
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Move on...he is stringing you along.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• What's the reason why you guys broke up? That's the thing you want to remember. Is it something you guys can get passed? I would treed carefully.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'd move on. Don't wait then wake up old and alone while he's still enjoying his life.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'd move on with life.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No, don't wait for him. If he wanted to honestly be with you he would find a way to be with you. He is stringing you along, even if it's intentional or not, so that he can have what he wants when he wants it. You need to move on and if one day you two find each other again single and wanting one another then so be it. However, if he can't make time for you now then you're wasting your time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• move on if he wanted to be with you he should let you know
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think that you should move on and if you two are meant to be together, you will, just don't sit around waiting for it to happen.

Answer by older at 11:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't wait. If he wants to be with you work stresses and money troubles aren't going to stop him. Move on with your life.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Do NOT wait for a man. Move on and if something happens with a good guy, let it happen. If not and it happens with the ex, so be it. Point is, you should never wait around for someone to make up their mind if they want to be with you. If they wanted to, they would find a way.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2011