if you take fish oil.....

how long have you been taking it? Has it helped with mood, memory and concentration? focus? when do you take it and how often? do you take it as a liquid or pills?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

• I take a fish oil pill as part of my vitamin and mineral packet. I only take one packet a day, but my husband takes 2. I'm not sure what the dosage is, but I do think it has helped me all the way around.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My husband takes it but not for any of the things you listed. His Cholesterol was high. His Dr. told him to take 5-6 thousand mg a day. In three months his cholesterol dropped 180 points.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i can't say it has because i've never needed help with my mood, memory, and concentration. i take it for the omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i have just started taking it... i take 6/day (2 1000mg pills with 3 meals/day).. been taking them for 2 weeks now, they're incorporated into my diet. my mood has improved but i don't know if that's because of the fish oil or because i've lost 7 lbs :) i don't think it could hurt, it's got the good fat for you and good stuff for your brain
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Is fish oil suppose to help with weight loss because I had been thinking about taking the stuff,not just for that for the other stuff to :)
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 12:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i been taking as my regular vitamins.they really work
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I take fish oil for my high cholesterol, have been taking for about 6 months. This has improved.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 4:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011