Dehydrated.

At L&D Saturday night, the doctor told me I was dehydrated.

What are good sources of hydration? [besides water...] I already know that! lol.

Like gatorade, juices? What do you ladies suggest?
[types of juices].

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Gatorade is great! It has important electrolytes to help with rehydration. Juices are ok but there's a lot of sugar in most of them. Also, you can drink pedialyte. Sounds silly, but it's the same idea as Gatorade.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I drank a ton of water and still do. I don't recommend anything else. If you are not hydrated well enough then you will start to feel contractions sooner than you should.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Gatorade is a great source of electrolytes if you're really dehydrated, but it contains sugar, so it's not good to drink constantly.

But yeah...water is THE BEST way to stay hydrated.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I was told i was dehydrated too... probably because i was there for 7 hours and they didnt give me any water or anything... but they told me water is the best thing. its natural and that is what they gave me. i drank 40lt of water at the hospital ha.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008