Is it weird?

My baby has dropped but it kinda seems a little early. I am 34 weeks pregnant. Is this weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No thats about normal. just cause you dropped now , yous till could go weeks before you go into labor. i dropped at 33 weeks and im 39 weeks and still havent had this baby! lol
    haileyraesmommy

Answer by haileyraesmommy at 3:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am an RN my baby dropped at 31 weeks... ur baby will be most likely a few weeks early..... nothing to really worry about..... they say about 3 to 4 weeks after u drop is when u will go into active labor which wont be to early for you... if u ned anymore help message me and ill try to help
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 3:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Also, how do you know your baby has dropped? Because mine is putting A LOT more pressure down there and I can breath better but I can still feel him a bit in my ribs when I am sitting and everything. But I know I felt it him kind of slip down this past Saturday at 2 a.m. and all of a sudden I could breath. But I still feel crowded. I am pretty sure he dropped. Any idea? Your answers have helped me a ton ladies! Thank you.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You'll drop again right before the baby comes. If you think that kid is low now! lol You'll think it's about to fall out when if happens again!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i dropped @ 34 weeks...and then again @ 37 weeks and since then shes just been slowly falling downwards,.....at some point during the day i dont want to open my legs to walk cause i swear shes just gonna fall right out,,,none of this ever happens...just a weird trick your body likes to play on us pregnant women.
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2008