To the other "Twilight" nerds....

With the new movie coming out in November, how do you think they're going to break the movie up... where do you think they will end the first? I'm re-reading the book right now and I have a feeling they will end it right when she discovers she is pregnant while they're on Isle Esme... I just goosebumps.

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• (adding on to my own question...) I'm not a twilight extremist... I just watched Eclipse about a month ago because with an 18 month old... going to the movies just doesn't happen, lol. I really enjoy the story, because I love sci-fi stuff... the lovey dovey stuff is cute too, but love the vampire/werewolf stuff! And I read the last book while I was pregnant with my son, and I got so emotional when Bella talks about her "little nudger" and how much she loves the baby... it really connected me, and made me love the book more.... OK, thoughts on the movie? And how am I supposed to wait until November?!?!
    1st_time_mom23

Comment by 1st_time_mom23 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• im hoping it will end after the birthing scene. i think that's a good place to break it up, because that's the most interesting part of the book until we start realizing her vampire powers and renesmee's as well, then the whole volturi coming and the battle at the end.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think they're going to end it after Renesmee is born. I prefer the books though.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Ok, here we go....
    Godfrey confirmed the first part two-part final chapter will end shortly after Bella is transformed into a vampire. The birthing scene will be shown through Bella's eyes in order to avoid an R rating, so you won't see as much of the graphic parts the book details.

"She is looking through the haze," Godfrey explains, "experiencing the pain and everything rushing around her. We only see what she sees."

Also to avoid the R rating, Godfrey says the sex scene will focus on romance and sensuality and will not become "soft porn."

The first part is set to hit theaters on November 18, 2011 and the second part will come out a year later on November 16, 2012.

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• TARARENEE is on it!! lol.... and that's so exciting! I figured about the honeymoon/sex thing... Do you think they will use a real baby for the movie? or make it CG or something? With all Renesme's specific features, it would be difficult to use a real child, right?
    1st_time_mom23

Comment by 1st_time_mom23 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• would not be fair to answer I have read all the books and I know when and how it ends
    rosebuds934

Answer by rosebuds934 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you look on IMDB you find the answer. It shows the little girl the hired to play Renesme will not appear until Breaking Dawn 2. I am going to say they end the movie with her birth and leave us hanging on the will Bella survive note.

Answer by gemgem at 12:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• This is the actress chosen. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3237775/
    My understanding is they plan to use some CGI to age her. She will at the end of the movie be 17 which doesnt go with the books. I guess they want us to see how she will look when she ends up with Jacob and take some of the creep factor of him and her together away.

Answer by gemgem at 12:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Thank you TARARENEE! I figured that was when they'd end the first part.

About Renesme, I had read a while back they were thinking of making her a mix of CGI and a real girl. Haven't heard where they've landed on that yet.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

Answer by rosebuds934

I read all of the books too and know when and how it ends. She was asking about part one of the movie and where we think they will stop it.

A real baby will play Renesmee as an infant and Mackenzie Foy will play her after.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2011