I an tring to change my mood and nothing is working! lol help !??!

Im in a grumpy place today. I don't wanna be but these gosh darn hormones are controling me! Estrogen times 2 is bad, very bad..LMAO.. I cried cause my bf asked me what was wrong and I was mad cause he is playing video games all the time, or watching the roomates play. I rather him do that then go out to be honest. But everytime I get upset, I start crying and get over emotional when I try to talk. Now I feel like a UBER Bit*h.. but no matter how hard I try to be ok and just sit with everyone and watch them play different games, I get bored and cant sit there so I come in bedroom to play on computer.. which I think he thinkgs I do cause im pissed. He said he just going to leave me alone since he figured hormones are at fault here... 25 weeks friday and im back to being a big baby.. gotta love pregnancy.
I need to get out. I work 4 hour shifts maybe 3 days a week. I dont have anyone to chill with, maybe I need to get out and try to have fun.?! anyone else feel same way? make new friends would be ideal.. especially local

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 12:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you now what works good,,, a 45 min to one hour fast walk, i promise when you get back, you will be a different person!, ,, i go evry day no matter what the weather is!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 12:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• retail therapy helps me ;)
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• if only i could mommyh2..lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You're reacting to a real problem... watching people play video games IS boring. Be honest with him. YOU'RE BORED!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011