Pet Stain :(

So our four year old dog out of the blew had a accident on my carpet yesterday...grr..any tips in getting the smell and stain out...he has never had a single accident before so i really dont know ...i scrubed it with shout ...but that isnt doing the trick.........HELP!!!

AMBERDAWN2008

Asked by AMBERDAWN2008 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pets

• I use the product called OUT stain remover and oder of urine as well. If you have vineger and water you can try that. Some say to use baking soda, and oxie clean detergent. But you need to know if the color won't fad . The product OUT you can get at a pet store. It won't ruin your couch,rugs or floors. It has ensymes that eat away the nasty stuff. Others my have other ideas but thats what I use and I have 6 dogs, 4cats, and 1 husband that loves to eat ice cream on the couch!
    doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 7:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm a big fan of OxyDeep!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I heard that baby wipes work.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• white vinegar does wonders!!! Put it with water and spray it on there. It takes away the smell and stain...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 4:56 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Clorox "Oxi Magic" spray. It gets out everything, old and new, even in clothes to without hurting the colors
    sweetbeachkitty

Answer by sweetbeachkitty at 2:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008