Anyone tuned in to watch "Worst Cooks In America"?

I like the way Anne Burrell works with the contests with each task they have to do. This particular episode they were doing omelettes and the technique to make an omelette come out properly. the next part of their task was to follow a recipe provided without the aid of a notebook or paper recipe in front of them. If you think about it, it's pretty difficult to remember each step of a recipe by memory if you only get to see the recipe for a short few minutes. I think some of them did pretty well considering thier ability to cook.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love it! I have to say some of the things they are preparing seem really complicated, but I love learning along with them.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My DH and I watched last seasons and have this years 1st few episodes on the DVR to watch..... I am liking Robert Irvine being on there. He's sort of a dorky stud

The premise of the show concerns me. Couldn't an interesting and attractive person who's actually a fairly decent cook fake it just to be on the show?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No- why did my husb turn my name in for that show?! I told him I didnt want to go on it! -lol
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Love that show, but should probably be on it lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• The prize at the end is $25,000 for the winner of the competition.
    CafeMochaMom1

Comment by CafeMochaMom1 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011