Anyone else do this?

With 3 kids putting things everywhere I find myself whenever I leave one room to goto another I find something to take with me and put away then when I get to the said room I do the dame thing or if there is nothing I look for something to throw away...

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 1:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I always do this if I'm going up or downstairs (as long as I don't already have my hands full).
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 4:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Ha! I do too! I also pull a couple of weeds out in the yard to help cut down when I do yard work. LOL It cuts down on cleanup time in the yard and the house :o) You aren't alone!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 1:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Everyone here knows that if you dont put your things where they go I could very likely just toss them because they are in the way.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Not really, my cleaning style is pick a room or two a day and get those spotless, then move on to the next space. I find I keep things under control better that way.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Our house is really too small to clean that way, so I'm just usually picking stuff up from the lving/dining room (all one room) because that's where we "live" in the house mostly. Makes it pretty easy to keep up with the house.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2011