tv show! teen mom 2

grr reall hate these girls on teen mom 2..cry me a damn river..i mean crap i got prego at 16 n im not cry bout everything geez its not as hard as they make it seem. put ur children first they shouldnt have a shity life n not feel loved just cuz u wanna go out have fun n be a teen. well u should of thought bout that before u opened ur legs!!! grow up u have responsibilitys now!
im 21 now n have 3 kids married to my wonderful hubby. i just hate that they cry about every single thing. it should be baby first then u go out. its not a bad thing to have some fun but take care of ur responibilitys first. right?? or wrong?

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree what is done is done. You made the choice to have sex and their are consequences. If you aren't ready for the possible repercussions of sex then don't do it. None of those girls are so stupid that they had no idea sex leads to babies... protection or not.
    Anonymous

• Right!! I think they are used to being spoiled. I know if I ever talked to my mom the way some of those teens do, I would have been slapped. Some of those teens do not have any respect for their parents.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 1:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I admit it, I watched last night. Did you girls?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• yes i did i really hate that one girl that got up in her moms face.
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes! Jenelle. Can you believe that?! Her mom takes care of that baby whenever she wanted her to and she's got some nerve talking to her that way and putting her hands on her.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Leah is like the only good mom shes like another maci she puts her kids before everything and she at least she trying to fix things with corey cus now shes knows she messed up big time but jenelle first of all isnt worth shit and is gonna lose in court she doesnt take care of her kid she goes out every night if it wasnt for her mom i dont know where she would be or her son the other moms are ok but leah is the best so far .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Chelsea is ok too.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• First off wow 21 and 3 kids and you actually put them first !!!! AWESOME WAY TO GO!!!! My best freind had 1 baby by 21 and she coudln't have cared less about the kid she wanted to go out and smoke pot every night!!!

I agree with what you said they got into the situation they need to grow up they are parents now not teenagers anymore.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• ur life resembles mine to the T got pregnant at 16. now im almost 22 and have 3 beautiful kids, a loving husband, and i think them being in my life is the most amazing blessing ever given to me. the girls on teen mom 2 are all dumb in their own way. they all do or have done things that annoy me but they'll grow up and realize how having their own pitty party on tv only made them look immature.
    MommaSammie

Answer by MommaSammie at 2:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• OP....are you serious....you can barely wrirte....and you have a baby?
    Yowza..... can't stand that show. Teens who have babies make me depressed.
    Anonymous