P90x

Has anyone done this?? If so I would LOVE your thoughts, information, and anything else on it. I have heard of it but not really sure what it's all about. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do power 90 X I am starting over again because I took the last four months off but its good and its a great work out the kenpo, plyo and yoga are great. Its a good workout if your devoted and ready I am now ready so I will also start again. GL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I just started p9ox and I have to say I'm on my 5th day and I am in pain....but good pain. I can already feel my body getting stronger and the moves are still hard as hell but I can feel myself getting it more and more. I was a complete couch potato but now I get really excited about it. If you do try it don't get discouraged if you can't keep up or do all of the moves. It can only get better. Good luck and enjoy.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 3:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i've heard that it kicks your butt... ha! which is good, but right now i can't commit the time... i'm more in line for walking and yoga... lol
    asil

Answer by asil at 5:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I've heard it kicks your booty!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My neighbor loves it. She said she has yet been able to finish it and she is totally sore for days afterwards. She loves it!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I haven't but I have heard good things.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I haven't tried it, but heard it really kicks your but!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I want to try it, but like a pp I can't commit to the time yet....soon, I hope, just not "yet" =(
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I've never even heard of it! GL.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have not tried it but I have a few friends that have. I don't think anyone has really stuck with it though..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011