Do all Liberals...

Do all liberals feel that the right sells bad information?

Do all Conservatives feel that the Left sells bad infomormion?

Why do the right & left feel it's so necessary to point fingers when both parties can be just as wrong? Why is it so important for some of you to be so hateful to the other side but yet totally deny any wrong doings from your own side? Why pull the veil over your eyes when making an attack?

If you're conservative, do you hate liberals & have judgement towards them? If yes, then what is your judgement?

If you're liberal, do you hate conservatives & have judegement towards them? If yes, then what is your judgement?

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 1:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It is a mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i think everyday people do not hate each other for their political party however its the politicians and the media make it go to the extreme. i think alot of liberals and conservatives see the wrongs of their own party but yet that does not mean they hate the other side or they will switch side. noone is perfect and i think that is what is really being blinded. people want perfection but in reality we are human.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I hate bad information period. I don't care WHO it comes from, and there's too much out there on BOTH sides.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It just ANNOYS the middle of the road independents. And makes us wonder WTF, cant you guys stop acting like 2 years olds.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 2:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'm liberal. I do not hate conservatives. In fact, some of my closest friends are conservative.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It depends on what you mean...do I believe that all liberals are evil, hateful, lying people? Of course not.

But if by "selling bad information" you mean do I disagree with the general liberal philosophies and policies and consider them "bad information", then yes, I agree with that.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you're conservative, do you hate liberals & have judgement towards them? If yes, then what is your judgement?

***
    I don't hate those who I don't know personally. That said, what I DO dislike and find "weak," is naivete from grown women who purposely choose to remain naive, and REFUSE to even CONSIDER an opposing viewpoint for fear that it could potentially poke holes in their theories and opinions. All that does is impress upon me that such individuals are incredibly insecure!

I have no problem with learning something new, and my beliefs and opinions being challenged--because I am neither naive nor insecure! All I require is some ORIGINAL, well-written, REPUTABLE sources to back up an opposing view, so that perhaps I may glean from it some knowledge that may help me to broaden my scope of interesting and/or controversial topics! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Okay, then yes, I do think that both conservatives and liberals are guilty of exaggerating and spinning stories to suit their viewpoints. But I think the mainstream liberal media is the worst and the most obvious about it, since it's what's out there on nearly every channel.

And I agree that there are haters on both sides. I don't hate liberals...just their political ideals. Many , perhaps even most of my friends, are liberals.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have trouble understanding why there can't be basic middle-ground peace. We can't agree on solutions to issues if we can't even agree what the issues are!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree with gdiamante. I hate bad information. I won't know your "label" until you start talking down to a particular party. That right there is what gets my goat. If you remain in the middle and more civil you will get clearer, more informative news.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011